Baby Shower

This blog is dedicated to keeping the site a fun and family-oriented place to celebrate life and children and of course to learn as much as possible about baby names and meanings.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Aurora family has holiday, baby shower gifts swiped

She can't, she explains, because it might hurt her little girl, with whom she is 28 weeks pregnant. While at her mother's home Wednesday for some comfort food after a two-week stint in and out of the hospital because of daily contractions, thieves broke into Cruz's home and stole the family's Christmas presents -- as well as the baby shower gifts she received last week. "I can't believe that this happened," Cruz, 22, said Thursday. "I try to help everybody I can, and I can't cry or get upset because I'm afraid for my baby." Cruz's 2-year-old son now simply points at the kitchen table. That's where their presents were stacked when they left the house, and he doesn't understand where they are. When they returned home shortly before 8 p.m. Wednesday, Cruz said she reached to unlock the door, but noticed it slightly open.

Read More